Saying Congratulations To A Newly Engaged Couple
Expressing your happiness and your feelings to a newly engaged couple is very important! Words of happiness, love and congratulations for a wedding engagement are best when these words come from the heart. In some cases, people prefer to write a message about the newly engaged couple, however, this can be difficult especially if you are not good with words. Here you can try these simple tips on how to express your happiness for the newly engaged couple. There are simple methods to let them know how much you care for the both of them. However, saying these words can be tricky so if that’s the case, you can send them out by using SMS, e-mail, letter, or card.
Couple who will be having an engagement will surely be so happy to hear words of happiness, support, love, and thoughtfulness. There are so many ways to send your engagement wishes for your beloved friends. You may send these messages and wishes through SMS, e-mail, letter, or card. You can even make a designed item for them. You can be creative in sending these wishes to the engaged couple. Here are few of the engagement wishes you could use!
• Friends, congratulations on your engagement! We hope you’ll be happy together. Stay in love!
• We wish your life to be as happy as today, on the day of your engagement. Congratulations to you both!
• From this day of your engagement until the forever may your life be full of genuine love! We are happy for the both of you!
• How can you not be in high spirits for people so much in love? Happy engagement! I am happy for you! Congratulations!
• Hold close to life and love in this new stage in togetherness. Enjoy your day!
• Growing old with the love of your life has got to be the greatest and the supreme feeling in the world.
• You’ve started with the engagement and now it’s time for the wedding preparation. I wish you both endurance to get to that special day, and love to last a lifetime! Wish you more love!
• The beauty of love is that you get to share it together. May that love be as strong and lovely in 50 years as it is today on your engagement. Have blissful years ahead!
• Engagement is the moment between two people that makes them truly understand how important they are to each other. This is the time to cherish. Happy engagement!